Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Gift Guides Galore

I'm just loving all the holiday gift guides I'm finding online these days. They make it such a pleasure to shop -- I'm avoiding the malls and crowds as much as possible this holiday season. No, I'm not running around crazy, shopping at the malls or outlets this weekend ... instead I'm spending time with family at the lake house in Maine, playing Twister and Monopoly. Later, I'll be sitting down with a cup of hot cocoa to peruse a few more online guides.


Of course, it's just lovely when NannyGram is featured in one. Take a look at the guide Sarah's put together for BabyLuxe {daily}.

And, here are some other gift guides I'm recommending, check them out!
Cool Mom Picks Holiday Gift Guide
Indie Collective Holiday Gift Guide
Indie Shopping Holiday Gift Guide
MamaSpeaks Holiday Gift Guide
Skimbaco Holiday Gift Guide

Happy shopping!

No comments: